OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER TONBRIDGE

(5 Posts)
Tas1 Thu 19-Jun-08 20:45:27

Hi, My name is Tracey. I'm an OFSTED Registered Childminder, with Paediactric First Aid living in Tonbridge. I am a member of the NCMA and I have Public Liability Insurance.

If you are in need of a Childminder, please contact me via this thread.
Parent pack and references available.

Look forward to talking to you

fuzzums Tue 22-Jul-08 20:58:57

Hi Tracey
Just a vague enquiry at the moment as I haven't discussed this with my husband yet (!),I am thinking about trying to get a childminder to pick my daughter up from school in Tonbridge when she starts in September and look after her until I finish work. If you have any vacancies, is this something you could do and if so, what kind of price do you charge?
Many Thanks
Lynn

Tas1 Sun 03-Aug-08 18:33:28

Hi Lynn
Sorry have only just got back from a few days away.
I already do after school runs from Slade school. If your child attends Slade than I can help you out, if its another school I won't be able to, sorry.
My fees are £4.50 hr.
Hope this helps.
Tracey

Tas1 Mon 01-Dec-08 12:35:53

Nessy74 Tue 18-Aug-09 15:15:46

Hi I am a Ofsted registered childminder living in South Tonbridge, approx 5 minute walk to station.

I have full and part time spaces available for children from 6 months to 12 years.

I am able to pick-up / drop-off at Sevington Group, STEPS and Sussex Road School.

Please call me on 07801 384537 for more info.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sarah

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now