WANTED - Loan of a double buggy for 6ish weeks - West Malling Area

(6 Posts)
naughtynoonoo Wed 05-Sep-07 11:28:53

Just received a email from a friend in need.....

Hi sorry for random e-mail, but I am sending out an SOS does anyone have or know anyone who might have a double buggy I can borrow for about 6 weeks? DS5 broke his leg on Sunday and I need to cart around DD1 and DS now and don't have the transport to do so. DS is very light even with his heavy cast and does not weigh more than an average 3 year old.

Let me know if you know of anybodyy who could help - thanks

charliecat Thu 06-Sep-07 09:56:25

You could try freecycle in your local area. Someone will have one they dont need

naughtynoonoo Thu 06-Sep-07 11:06:11

Hi thanks for that, put an ad on last night.

tigga Sat 13-Sep-08 09:36:35

If you get no help there ask the social services for the contact number for your local childminders group (unless you know a childminer yourself) they have doubles to loan out and I'm sure they can help you.

punkiemama Thu 18-Sep-08 17:31:38

Hi Naughtynoonoo. I sympathise with your plight and so hope this may be of some use...I have a double MacLaren currently lurking in my garage. I was planning to sell it as it is in good nick but have not got round to it yet!! Let me know if this is of interest and we could come to an arrangement? All the best!!

nicolamumof3 Fri 19-Sep-08 10:41:36

this was posted a year ago?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now