Anyone in folkestone?

(6 Posts)
Donna8414 Sun 27-Nov-16 07:19:54

Hi, looking to make new friends in the area for me and a 2 and a half year old lg smile

Onthebeachagain Mon 05-Dec-16 14:51:08

Have you tried the children's centre near Sidney street , they used to have loads going on

Donna8414 Mon 05-Dec-16 15:48:56

Thankyou, yes we used to go there every week but it's become so busy now that we have sometimes been turned away so got a bit fed up of going. Shame it's so small really!

Onthebeachagain Tue 06-Dec-16 08:58:18

What about the Sally Army down the road ? They had playgroups years ago , maybe worth a try

QueerAsFolkestone Tue 06-Dec-16 12:20:06

There used to be a facebook group called Folkestone MeetAMum, you might see if that's still going?
There are three nice church-based playgroups here (not overly preachy and open to all): www.trinitybenefice.co.uk/the-benefice/children-young-people/ - we used to go to Little Fishes sometimes before mine started school.

Sree2688 Wed 05-Apr-17 20:02:50

Hi Donna .... I'm sree mother of a 2 year old child currently we are in London ,planning to move to Folkestone this may ... I'm looking to make friends for me and my son ... In which part of Folkestone do you live ? We will be moving to Sandgate area

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now