Best Places to Live in Kent

(5 Posts)
bestplacestolive Tue 14-Apr-15 11:28:27

I'm doing some research into the best places to live in Kent for families or for retired people. You guys seem to be so helpful and I wondered if anyone fancied giving me any thoughts? I'm guessing the two lists will be quite different!

Wonderingaboutkent Thu 04-Jun-15 17:43:26

Would be interested in this too!

We have visited Canterbury and it was lovely. Faversham also seemed very nice when we visited in the day, but a local told us it can get rowdy at night- but great in the day.

I have heard Cranbrook is lovely but I have only seen it on google earth! Met another couple who told us they used to live in Sandwich which was quite posh- but never been.

Sorry not much help but hopefully someone who lives in Kent will come along soon smile

happydutchmummy Thu 04-Jun-15 23:16:12

I live in Canterbury, and I love it. Beautiful parks, good shopping, really safe, lots of culture, so many things on for my young dc, close to the beach.

T1Inker Wed 01-Jul-15 09:45:55

Live near Canterbury also, lovely country side, lovely people. Do not fancy the wild traffic in Canterbury though. It is madness. Hey happydutchmummy, hoe lang ben je al in England?

MyTunbridgeWells Sat 04-Jul-15 23:12:53

I love it here in Tunbridge Wells. There is so much to do for families and we are not to from London or Brighton so lots of options there too. I love it so much that I started a blog about Tunbridge Wells activities and events for families. Check it out: www.mytunbridgewells.com smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now