Any Tunbridge Wells babies due in the Spring?

(4 Posts)
caitmarie Wed 18-Mar-15 10:21:21

Been in TW for about a year with husband and two+ year old son, and daughter due mid-April.

I commute to London normally, but it would be great to connect with some other parents of little ones during my maternity leave.

Anyone else got little ones, or little ones due around that time, and want to catch up?

We're on the North side of town near Camden road.

C

Azrael01 Tue 21-Apr-15 18:06:19

Hi Caitmarie, have you had your little one yet? I'm due towards the end of May with my first. I'm in Tonbridge now, but lived in Tunbridge Wells for several years. I hear there's a Baby Cafe in the Camden Centre on Fridays during term time which is supposed to be quite popular. I'm also on maternity leave and interested in catching up with any local mums.

Pinkcosytoes Fri 07-Aug-15 13:18:35

Hi im due November and in a similar situation, would love to get to know some local mums if anyones interested smile

Funkyfemale77 Thu 13-Aug-15 19:40:27

Hiya Ladies, I am not due until the beginning of next year but would love to meet up and make new friends and share tips, hints and maybe a small glass of wine once my first little one has made an appearance!!! :-) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now