Canterbury dentist (NHS) good with kids?

(5 Posts)
Laredway Sat 13-Dec-14 08:34:46

I'm new to Canterbury and I'm looking for a dentist for the whole family. We live in Blean so we are close to Canterbury and Whitstable. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

villanova Fri 19-Dec-14 08:03:54

I don't have very good experience of "NHS" dentists, but I think kids get free treatment anyway for most problems? Anyway, I've not had to pay. We use St Dunstan's dental practice - Mr Small was recommended to my husband, who has a dental phobia & consequently terrible teeth. He also treats our 3 kids, and is really kind, leting them ride in the chair to familiarise themselves, and explaining things clearly (he has 2 kids of his own). He also has stickers!

anewmumatforty Sat 20-Dec-14 16:15:38

Victoria at Bridge's Dentist practice is great (south Canters)

happydutchmummy Tue 30-Dec-14 14:00:02

My kids go to Kelvin house dental practice in whitstable. It's a private dentist but they see kids on the nhs.

NK5BM3 Mon 12-Jan-15 11:12:59

hello! late to this thread, but our kids go to Prospect Dental Care in Sturry. There's a bit of a wait to get on the NHS list, but they are great. V nice to the kids. I get my teeth cleaned there too. There's free parking for an hour or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now