New to Tunbridge Wells

(2 Posts)
TunWellsNewbie Fri 07-Nov-14 17:09:23

Hi
I've lived in tunbridge wells for a year now but still don't know anyone, I have a little girl of 9weeks and feeling kind of isolated as I don't know anyone or know of any groups to go to. Wondered if there was anyone in the area with children of a similar age that would like to meet for coffee and join local groups together x

Panicmode1 Sun 09-Nov-14 03:37:07

local.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_kent/2219862-Just-moved-to-Tunbridge-Wells

Presumably you've looked at this thread - there seem to be some good ideas there. My children are all a bit older now so I'm a bit out of touch with the local groups, but used to go to First Friends at St John's Church on a Tuesday, but I know there are baby singing groups at the Library too, and if you grab a copy of the Grapevine or ABC at the library, there are listings of every group/activity with the days they are on....

Have you asked your HV if there are any postnatal groups near you that you could join? Good luck, I'm sure you'll meet people soon, and congratulations on your new arrival!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now