WIN: Two child spaces for Brendan Cole Academy of Performing Arts Summer Camp in Sevenoaks! Worth £310!

(9 Posts)
VerityLocalEdKent Thu 26-Jun-14 12:10:15

Activate Sport have given Mumsnet Kent two child spaces for the Brendan Cole Academy of Performing Arts Summer Camp in Sevenoaks (two places on the 5 day camp - worth £310!).

The camp is a unique performing arts experience for boys and girls aged 7-16 whoare budding singers, dancers, musicians, actors and wannabe filmmakers.

The venue is The New Beacon in Sevenoaks.

The camp runs from 18th - 22nd August.

To enter, just check out the typical daily timetable for the camp here and comment below with which part of the day your child would enjoy most!

Closing date: 17th July 2014.

Terms & Conditions
The prize is two places on the Brendan Cole Academy camp taking place at The New Beacon from 18th - 22nd August.
The prize is worth £310.
It is non-transferable.
Closing date: midnight 17.07.14
If the winner doesn't respond within 5 days, a new winner will be contacted.
The winning poster will be named on the thread, and sent a private message.

Hakluyt Thu 26-Jun-14 12:15:42

My son would enjoy the song writing and recording- he loves singing and is really starting to enjoy writing and performing his own material!

VerityLocalEdKent Thu 26-Jun-14 12:23:55

N.B the Brendan Cole Academy camp is suitable for children aged 7 - 16.

penfold22 Sat 12-Jul-14 07:05:00

My daughter would enjoy the dance steps workshop and recording session most, she loves singing and dancing but doesn't always have the confidence to give it her all on stage. I think the enrichment sessions would give her a real boost to be the star that she really is! smile

Tonkatol Wed 16-Jul-14 21:09:15

My daughter, who will be 8 during that week, absolutely loves dancing and spends all her time at home making up dances to show me. Therefore, I think she would really enjoy the Dances Steps Workshop.

danikagrace Wed 16-Jul-14 21:22:02

My two (7 & 9) would love the whole thing!! I think a highlight would be learning new dance steps & performing with new friends!

marvcat Thu 17-Jul-14 00:12:31

My daughter would love the recordng of a single, she has learnt how to play the piano by herself in the last year and loves to sing, but recently she has lost confidence in her talents, so i think this camp would help her lots. smile

VerityLocalEdKent Tue 22-Jul-14 19:38:57

Congratulations Tonkatol you're the randomly selected winner! I've sent you a message smile

Patrysha Wed 28-Jun-17 11:47:59

My 7year old son’s favorite family pastime, since watching Sing, is a family singing & dancing contest. I can only imagine what he will have us all doing if he gets a place on the Dance Steps workshop!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now