"...near Bluewater"

(79 Posts)
SweetBabyJebus Fri 26-Oct-12 05:25:00

Original thread here

Right, I'll start off then...

I'm 32, have 3 ds's, 7, 4 and 6 weeks. Live just over the border in Bexley.

I'm free most days, so quite flexible, and love going to Bluewater, though unfortunately 99.9% of the time it's just to window shop <dirt poor emoticon>.

How's about the coffee shop by Next on the upper floor as a rendezvous point?

Anyone else?

slightlydemented Tue 06-Aug-13 19:05:12

Hi Charlie, sorry I didn't see this!! I'm near bluewater but I drive and am happy to travel if sevenoaksis best for everyone else? Hope the applications are going well!

charlie7 Thu 25-Jul-13 13:50:05

Hi all, I've put a meet up in Sevenoaks on the local page. I don't know if it will let me do two, so I may organise the other one on a new thread. Please give me am idea of people who are interested in a non-Sevenoaks meet up ie Bluewater??

Pigster73 Fri 19-Jul-13 18:20:33

Brilliant! Thanks Charlie7 for organising! Am definitely up for meet ups!

Peekaboomoo Fri 19-Jul-13 05:47:49

Ohhh, sounds like a nice big impending meet up, count me in grin

charlie7 Thu 18-Jul-13 22:12:12

Hi everyone- I'm going to start putting two meet up dates on the Local page- under Sevenoaks Meet ups, (even though one won't be actually in Sevenoaks) so please keep an eye on that page and hopefully we can get some meet ups sorted!!

charlie7 Thu 18-Jul-13 20:28:25

Pigster73, welcome!! I'm quite new to the area, only been here 6 months so I'm always wanting to meet new people too. I think I'm going to do two meet ups this time round- one in Sevenoaks and one further afield. So I'll let you know and see what you feel like doing. But yes keep in touch, pm me if you like, if you want any advice on the area etc (not that I probably know that much more than you!) and hope to see you soon.
Hope you are coping ok with the heat shock

charlie7 Thu 18-Jul-13 20:25:40

Slightlydemented that's fine, more children for my mad lot to play with!!! It's my aim to put on a new meeting this week (applying for jobs at present so lack of time!) is Bluewater the best place for you? Or somewhere else? You aren't that close to Sevenoaks are you?

Pigster73 Thu 18-Jul-13 17:09:32

Hello! Just saw this thread. I'm in Sevenoaks and would love to meet up with some folks as we've just moved and I don't know anyone in the area. Currently 31 weeks with DC2 so not sure how able I'll be to make meet ups at the moment, but would love to stay in touch for future ones if that's ok?

slightlydemented Thu 18-Jul-13 17:00:14

Hiya Charlie. School hols sound great, just keep me posted as to when and where. I actually have a dsd as well, so with bump that's going to take us up to 4- I think I'll have to change my name to entirelydemented!

charlie7 Sun 14-Jul-13 22:56:17

Yes of course. I have 3 DCs ,it's great! How are school hols for you? Was thinking of making an arrangement for then.

slightlydemented Wed 10-Jul-13 19:59:50

Yes please Charlie! I'm expecting number 3 at the moment, and it'd be lovely to meet some more people in the local area. I'm just in erith so dead close to Bluewater, but I drive so I'm pretty flexible. Keep me posted please!

charlie7 Tue 09-Jul-13 14:10:56

It was just the two if us, but good thanks! Yes I'll arrange another meeting if you would like to come next time?

slightlydemented Mon 08-Jul-13 09:09:54

I missed it! How was it? Can we do it again??

charlie7 Mon 24-Jun-13 09:36:18

Main Starbucks near waterstones and apple store!

Peekaboomoo Sun 23-Jun-13 08:02:34

Excellent, looking forward! Wish I had a mn scarf I could wear for my first mn meet up grin

charlie7 Sun 23-Jun-13 06:54:13

Let's stick with Starbucks then. I think that makes three of us going? But please anyone else who wants to just turn up just do so!
I'll be wearing a pink and orange stripy top and I'll have my baby and my 4 year old with me.
Bluewater Starbucks, 9.45am, tomorrow morning. See you then!

Peekaboomoo Sat 22-Jun-13 19:05:49

Great, that works for us. So, how many of us will there be then? I've got a 2 yo DD. Starbucks works for me btw but am happy to meet elsewhere if there are any other preferences.

charlie7 Fri 21-Jun-13 23:40:39

I thought Bluewater... I suggested Starbucks just because I know it, but I'm happy to change it on the meet up thread if you can think of somewhere better. I think we should keep it as bluewater for this time so that other people from near the area can come. I thought about 9.45? I've got school run to do first...

slightlydemented Thu 20-Jun-13 18:39:45

Indeed we can! Where and what time? I'll need to dust off my sociability!

charlie7 Fri 14-Jun-13 00:07:50

Great! Yes of course, please do come along. Can you make 24th June?

slightlydemented Tue 11-Jun-13 18:42:23

Hello all. Not from sevenoaks at all, we're the other side of Bluewater in Erith , but would be ever so interested in tagging along?

charlie7 Wed 05-Jun-13 15:36:36

Ignore last part... Seems I was doing 2 answers at once...

charlie7 Wed 05-Jun-13 15:36:10

Hi all, can anyone else conform if they are able to attend on 24th June? At the moment, on the meet up thread for Sevenoaks, I have Peekaboomoo and Boysrule. Anyone else? We are just trying to decide whether we can meet somewhere nearer Sevenoaks. However, still happy to meet at Bluewater if that's more central to everyone, as originally planned. I just might try and think of somewhere where children can run around there!
So, just let me know if you make it.
Thank you!
I'm just trying to find out whether

charlie7 Fri 24-May-13 09:32:25

Thank you- I've put Starbucks as a meeting place as that will definitely be open, but we could change it nearer the time anyway, or move down there instead. Lets hope people want to come!!

Peekaboomoo Fri 24-May-13 06:47:29

Wherever is fine for me smile The food court would have the advantage of a bit of space to run around and there's a toddler playground outside there if the weathers nice, but I'm not sure if it'd be open that early. Anywhere is fine by me though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now