Things to do in Tunbridge Wells on a Wednesday....

(6 Posts)
RachelElise Mon 13-Aug-12 13:17:18

We went on Friday and he loved it! Thanks all. R

Fluffymelon Thu 09-Aug-12 22:05:49

Was about to suggest Gyminis too- it is great and a very easy, safe environment to let your little one loose.

RachelElise Wed 08-Aug-12 20:14:23

Hi DreadfulSpiller - you are quite right! Wednesday mornings they have two sessions for £1.85 each. We're off to sample it next week. Much appreciated.

RachelElise Wed 08-Aug-12 15:13:21

Thank you! will check it out pronto!

DreadfulSpiller Wed 08-Aug-12 13:25:38

Hi, I think gyminis is on at st johns leisure centre on a weds am, its for babies up to 4 yr olds, soft play, footballs, ride ons out in one of the sport halls, I'm sure an active 11 month old would love it.

RachelElise Wed 08-Aug-12 13:04:24

Hello all,
I'm just about to go back to work and will be leaving my wriggly, active, boisterous 11 month old son with my mum on Wednesdays... I have found hundreds of amazing and varied classes, groups, meetings, gatherings in TW - but none (save the St. Augustine's toddler group) seem to happen on a Wednesday! I'm desperate to give her something to do with him so I don't spend the entire day feeling guilty about her - I don't mind paying for lessons, in anything. Anyone have any suggestions??? Please??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now