Ladies Night Shopping and Pamper Evening

(1 Post)
Marie83 Tue 25-Oct-11 12:30:26

I am mum to a 2 year old little girl and 1 little boy and feel that sometimes I need a break! so I am organising a Ladies Night Shopping and Pamper Evening and you are ALL WELCOME!

Come and join us for some 'You Time'; maybe enjoy a sneaky drink from the bar, treat yourself to some beauty treatments and browse or even purchase some of the fab items that will be on sale.

Stalls confirmed:

* Avon
* Body Shop at Home
* Jamie Oliver at Home
* PartyLite Candles
* Flowers by Design
* Pamper and Sparkles Beauty Therapist offering back massage, indian head massage, eyebrow threading, facials hand soaks, nail painting, paraffin wax treatments with treatments starting from £5
* Sparking Beauty Beauty Therapist offering manicures, gelish gel nails, indian head masage, eyebrow wax and eyelash and eyebrow tint with treatments starting at £5
* Naught but Nice Adult Fun and Games
* Tilly Emporium and Phoenix trading offering shabby chic gifts, childrens gifts, greeting cards and christmas decorations
* Reiki taster sessions
* The Beaded Mermaid
* Spray Tans
* Massages

Date/Time: Sunday 6th November 2011, 7pm-10pm

FREE entry * All Ladies welcome * Beauty Therapists * Items for Sale * Raffle * Bar

The event is on facebook so you can have a look and invite your friends www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144906168938902

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now