Wanted baby gear!

(4 Posts)
NickyTT Sat 10-Sep-11 07:59:05

Hi we are moving to TW this week, and have come from Australia so don't have ANYTHING! If anyone has any unwanted baby toys or change table, high chair... or anything else for that matter. We would be really grateful! Our DS is 10 months old...

Looking forward to meeting new people and exploring what I've been told is a beautiful part of the world!

Nicky

PanicMode Sat 10-Sep-11 10:32:58

Hi Nicky,
Whereabouts in TW are you moving to - I have (annoyingly) just given bucketloads of stuff to MIL as someone from her church goes to Romania every other month, but I am sure that I can rustle up some toys as we have bucketloads.
When you get here, message me and I'll put together what I can find!

maddot Sat 10-Sep-11 16:31:17

Hi Nicky

Hope you enjoy living in Tunbridge Wells. There is an NCT nearly new sale at St John's School, Cunningham Rd TN4 9EW in a fortnight where you will probably be able to pick up loads of stuff for your baby, really cheaply. If you want details of a local NCT coffee group (where you can meet other mums and babies) please email me (fab13167@aol.com) and I will put you in touch with someone who can help.

F
x

malawi Thu 20-Oct-11 13:42:25

Hi Nicky

I have lots of boys clothes nearly new if your interested from 3 months to 12 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now