Childminder Gillingham

(1 Post)
Roroscms Fri 26-Aug-11 22:01:27

Hello everyone! I am an Ofsted Registered child minder based in Gillingham, Medway, Kent. I have 10 years experience working with children of all ages, right from birth upwards. In previous employment, I have worked and trained as a Nursery nurse and have been a private Nanny. I hold both BTCH National Diploma and NVQ L2 in childcare. I am happy to provide recent references, my husband and I are both recently CRB checked and I hold a current paediatric first aid certificate. I am a member of the NCMA and use their insurance. I live with my husband and we have a two year old boy who mixes easily. Our house is safe and secure, with a larger then average child friendly garden for outdoor play. I currently have spaces avaliable, and would also consider school runs and pre/post school care. Please feel free to ring me on

or type "roros childminding services" into a facebook search bar to view photos.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now