Mum new to Kensington area looking for other mums and playgroups!!

(33 Posts)
Shiff Wed 07-Oct-09 15:01:25

Hi! My five-month old son and I just moved to Kensington and we're looking for other mums in the area who would be up for a walk, a coffee, or a fun class! We've only been in London for five days but I'm already anxious to make some new friends Please let me know!!

Southkensingtonmontessori Sun 19-Aug-12 13:52:30

Hi Mums,

www.childrenworking.com

South Kensington Children Working is an inclusive playgroup for children 2.5-5 years, starting 10th September 2012. We will be running every Monday 10-11am and the first session is free. If you have some time and are able to help review our group, we would really appreciate it and hope to do something back for you.

Children Working is entirely inclusive so children with all needs are welcome but if you think your child might require special arrangements, please let us know. We encourage children to develop co-ordinate movements and there is limited buggy storage so we hope you enjoy the opportunity to take a leisurely walk to us.

We are also gathering interest for a parent-toddler group, a SEN support group and a Mandarin group. So if you are interested in any of that, do let us know.

We are hosted by Evolve Wellness Centre at 10 Kendrick Mews, South Kensington.

Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Wen
skchildrenworking@gmail.com

talstams Sun 09-Dec-12 13:42:57

Hi. I am local to the area and have a 6 month old daughter (and a three year old daughter who is at pre-school in the mornings) & wondered if anyone would like to meet for coffee?

Nursery100 Wed 19-Dec-12 19:06:33

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

boston1010 Fri 18-Jan-13 20:24:57

Hi Amy/Shiff,
I also just moved to London from Boson and have a 15 month old girl and have been going to coffee solo after dropping off her brother at school. I would love to join one of you if you are up for it! I live on Kensington High Street so sounds like you are both close?

Roxie93 Mon 21-Jan-13 11:07:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mamaken Thu 20-Mar-14 11:00:14

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

yumcha888 Mon 31-Mar-14 11:52:12

For anyone interested in Mandarin, I am running a free Mandarin playgroup at Shepherd's Bush Library (right by Westfield). We'll be there on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of every month from 10 - 10.45am, singing songs, playing games and reading stories in Mandarin. It's free to join so a great way to introduce your kids to a new language and exercise their brains while meeting like-minded parents

PTSouthKen Wed 26-Oct-16 11:54:42

Hello just thought to open up this thread again I am currently getting a group together of woman that have just had babies that want to network (and not just talk about baby stuff) get out of the house and do some exercise and I am wondering if any of you would like to join such a group? If you do feel free to sign up to my newsletter on www.simplystephanie.co.uk and I will keep you posted. I will also be arranging other fun events in local salons etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now