Playdates for 15 month old girl SW7

(12 Posts)
fionaann Thu 27-Nov-08 11:13:07

Hi there my daughter is 15 months and I was wondering if there are any mothers who would like to arrange playdates or walks? Afternoons is best for us.

looseleaf Thu 01-Jan-09 22:03:27

We might- our daughter 23 months and we live a couple of mins from Gloucester road tube?

looseleaf Thu 01-Jan-09 22:04:20

We might- our daughter 23 months and we live a couple of mins from Gloucester road tube?

looseleaf Thu 01-Jan-09 22:05:12

extremelychocolateymilkroll Sun 04-Jan-09 18:12:14

Hi looseleaf - I've name changed since posting and dd now 16 and a half months. Great to get a response. We also live near Gloucester Rd tube.

looseleaf Wed 14-Jan-09 18:55:00

Would you like to meet next week? Perhaps Monday afternoon? You'd be welcome to come and play in our garden square at Courtfield Gardens if the weather isn't too grim!!

extremelychocolateymilkroll Thu 15-Jan-09 11:27:04

Monday afternoon sounds great. I've never used the CAT contact thing before but we could exchange details through that??

extremelychocolateymilkroll Mon 19-Jan-09 08:46:03

Hi looseleaf are you still okay for this pm?

Jackscat Tue 01-Sep-09 19:45:56

Hi looseleaf and extremelychocolatey is this still going? We are a couple of minutes from Gloucester Road tube too. I have a 20 month old girl and we are also looking for some playdates. Never thought I would say it but this summer seems endless. Be great if either/both of you had an afternoon free.

extremelychocolateymilkroll Tue 08-Sep-09 15:09:03

Hi Jackscat unfortunately I didn't hear back from looseleaf so we didn't ever meet. We would be interested in meeting - mornings are good for us.

Jackscat Sun 20-Sep-09 13:33:35

Hi Chocolately sorry I checked post for a few days and then gave up on it. Lets meet up then. Mornings aren't great for us as I have started working part time from home in the mornings but I guess we could give it a try or if you can squeeze us in one afternoon thta would be great. Let me know what you think.

extremelychocolateymilkroll Thu 01-Oct-09 22:38:25

Hi Jackscat - good to hear from you. Sorry not to have responded before - have had a horrible cold this week, like most of the rest of the world. Will CAT you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now