WIN THE ‘ULTIMATE CHILDREN’S PARTY’ AT CHESTERTONS POLO IN THE PARK *****NOW CLOSED*****(7 Posts)
Chestertons Polo in the Park is the three-day sporting spectacular that brings world-class polo right to the heart of London in June and you could be there with your family for free!
Mumsnet is offering you the chance to WIN 2 family tickets to Finals Day of Chestertons Polo in the Park on Sunday 7 June. What’s more, the lucky winners will be treated to a private back-stage viewing of the pony lines and a chance to meet some of the polo players.
As well as being the exciting climax of the three-day tournament, Finals Day is specially geared up to provide fun and entertainment for families – with balloon sculpting artists, interactive children’s activities on the field and complimentary face painting. In addition, the hugely popular children’s entertainers, Sharky & George will be there performing their must-see acts throughout the day.
Chestertons Polo in the Park provides a complimentary Kids Club which is a safe, enclosed, fully staffed area filled with bouncy castles, inflatable play zones, a soft play centre, table football games and circus games.
Taking place at the ‘spiritual home of polo’, Hurlingham Park, the tournament is now in its seventh year and is firmly established as one of London’s most thrilling summer events. Played with three-man teams on a slightly smaller field than usual, meaning action is never far away from the fans. The adaptions from the traditional rules make for a more spectator-friendly game – perfect for polo newcomers. The visiting teams taking on the London home team are last year’s winners Abu Dhabi, New York, Lagos and Moscow.
To be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize of an ultimate day out, all you need to do is post a reply to this thread with your answer to this question: What animal do Polo players ride on while playing?
For more information about Chestertons Polo in the Park visit: www.polointheparklondon.com
1. The promoter is Sportgate International, acting on behalf of Chestertons Polo in the Park, whose registered office is at Sportgate International Limited, Bright Cook House, 139, Upper Richmond Road, London, SW15 2TX.
2. Employees of Sportgate International, Chestertons Polo in the Park or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be 4 June 2015 at midday. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize for the winner of the competition is as follows:
•Two ‘Family Ticket’ for Chestertons Polo in the Park on Sunday 7th June 2015. A ‘Family Ticket’ contains two adult tickets and two children.
•An exclusive viewing for the competitions winners (4 adults and 4 children) of the pony lines and to meet some of the players on Sunday 7th June at Hurlingham Park at a time to be confirmed by the organisers. This will be with other competition winners.
•The total prize value is £140
•A ticket provides entry into Hurlingham Park throughout the day
6. Travel, accommodation or any other expenses occurred are not part of the prize and will not be covered by Sportgate or Chestertons Polo in the Park.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified within 24 hours after the closing date.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Subject to the above, the promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the promotion.
Ooh yes please crosses fingers
They ride horses!!! (although technically I think one is supposed to call them ponies )
what a great day out in the sunshine - fingers xd
Join the discussion
Please login first.