Looking for accommodation in exchange for childcare (with SEN and autism experience)

(1 Post)
Dhop Tue 26-Apr-11 12:50:27

Hi, I'm looking into trying to find some evening and/or weekend childcare in exchange for accommodation but don't really know where to start! I'm going to be starting an MSc in Speech and Language Therapy in September but won't be able to do this unless I find a way round expensive London rent...

I have over 4 years experience of working with children with additional needs (especially autism) as well as mainstream children. Having worked in schools, playschemes and as a live-in au-pair I have lots of experience in planning fun and constructive activities for children. I like cooking and would enjoy cooking healthy meals for children. Also, I play French horn and have basic piano skills so would really enjoy helping children with music or instrument practice. I have:
A current CRB check
Several references
A psychology degree

If you think this sort of arrangement would suit you and you family, please contact me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Hope to hear from you soon :-)


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now