Early Childhood development

(2 Posts)
jslat Tue 06-Oct-09 17:05:20

Dear Mothers,

Would you like to take part in a study of early childhood development ?

I am a Psychotherapy student at the British Institute of Psychotherapists (BAP) and am currently looking for a family expecting a baby between October - December 09 to take part in an infant observation project.

This would involve me quietly viewing, experiencing and following with you the amazing process of your baby's development during your first year of life together, and would be in the natural environment of the home for 1 hour each week.

For more information please reply here or email me on slattery_john@hotmail.com

Thanks

John Slattery

jslat Tue 06-Oct-09 17:07:15

Dear Mothers,

Would you like to take part in a study of early childhood development ?

I am a Psychotherapy student at the British Institute of Psychotherapists (BAP) and am currently looking for a family expecting a baby between October - December 09 to take part in an infant observation project.

This would involve me quietly viewing, experiencing and following with you the amazing process of your baby's development during your first year of life together, and would be in the natural environment of the home for 1 hour each week.

For more information please reply here or email me on slattery_john@hotmail.com

Thanks

John Slattery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now