Two day a week nanny share in Islington? Or childminder recommendations?

(5 Posts)
BackToWorkN1 Sun 17-May-09 15:43:00

Anyone out there who would consider sharing their nanny two days a week from July? Or can anyone recommend a lovely childminder who could squeeze in a part-time eight month old? We are in Angel, but would willingly travel (public transport permitting, alas) for a good set up... and we are pretty flexible about days, too. Needless to say our DD1 is a sweet, smiley darling smile

BackToWorkN1 Mon 18-May-09 18:57:07

Hopeful bump...

WorkingMammy Thu 21-May-09 10:57:19

Hi there

I am not sure if you have found anyone yet. I posted a message last week on Mumsnet looking to share our wonderful nanny (15 years experience) three/four days per week. I know you are looking for someone two days per week but it still might be worth having a chat. We live off the Essex Road and have a 16 month old little boy.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you my contact details.

Best.

Lee

Caro2 Fri 31-Jul-09 16:29:54

Anyone looking for a two-day a week nanny? Our two-year old is heading for nursery and our wonderful nanny is looking for work on Thursdays and Fridays in Islington from September. She comes highly recommended!

galstergal Mon 21-Sep-09 21:30:19

Hi Caro2,

We're looking for someone on Thursdays asap to care for a three-year-old boy and a nine-month-old girl and to pick up our seven-year-old from school. Did your nanny find work?
galster2@gmail.com.

Kind regards,

galstergal

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now