Still looking for mums!!

(1 Post)
Busse2017 Tue 05-Dec-17 13:36:26

Hello again Islington mums!

I am still searching for expecting or new mums to participate in infant observation.

I am a trainee child and adolescent psychotherapy student at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. As part of my training, I am to undertake an infant observation an hour a week in a private, family home setting.

It's a two year engagement that begins at your infant's first few weeks of life up until their second birthday.

It is a big commitment, however it is a unique and interesting experience to build a relationship with someone who supports your child's development by thinking about and attempting to understand the changes they experience in their first years of life.

Furthermore, participating in an infant observation paves the way for other children to be helped and understood by contributing to my training as a child and adolescent psychotherapist.

If you'd like to know more about the infant observation process and what it means to participate, do drop me a message or comment below.

Many thanks,

Alexandra

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now