Expectant Mum looking to meet other expectant/new Mums in Islington area.

(10 Posts)
JenniferIslington Sun 11-Dec-16 09:16:16

Hello!
I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby, due 3rd April :-) I'm a young 37, and live in Islington. I would just love to meet some other Mums & Dads expecting a baby around the same time, to meet up for coffee/other social things/just to chat :-) It would be lovely to start a fun & supportive group!
Please contact me if you are similar and interested in meeting up.

Lilmamaldn Thu 12-Jan-17 19:24:37

Hi Jennifer, feel free to message me.
Im 34 (almost 35) first time mum to be. Due mid April. Also in Islington.

JenniferIslington Fri 13-Jan-17 08:42:01

Message deleted by MNHQ as it revealed RL info.

Lilmamaldn Fri 13-Jan-17 08:56:15

Yeah, I was same. Got number so feel free to delete message. Will text later or tomorrow. Rina

NurturingMumsUK15 Fri 03-Feb-17 13:37:43

Hi ladies - if you are looking to make local new mum friends and get expert - non judgemental advice, I run a postnatal course in Islington called Nurturing Mums - do check it out at nurturingmumsuk.com - all the best,

Lucinda

connyn5 Thu 02-Mar-17 00:26:07

Hey!
I'm due the 3rd april as well! I'm 28 and i'd love to meet! Let me know if you are still interested! conny

Lilmamaldn Thu 02-Mar-17 11:49:07

Hey Conny. Always happy to make new bump buddies as is Jennifer. Welcome smile Send us a message letting us know where you are and can hopefully arrange a meet locally with one or both of us. Bye for now Rina.

P.s totally realised I just hijacked Jen's post, oops.

connyn5 Fri 03-Mar-17 11:19:39

hi rina!
I live in Arsenal, where do you both live? I'm quite flexible as i'm in maternity leave though i prefer to keep thursdays and fridays free to spend with my partner!. It would be nice to meet the both of you! I hope to see you soon.smile

Lilmamaldn Fri 03-Mar-17 13:02:11

Hey, I'm also Arsenal, opposite the old East stand smile That's cool, apart from hospital appointments I'm usually home or very local so also flexible.

connyn5 Sat 04-Mar-17 11:45:55

Hey, that is so funny i live in the west stand! so we literally live next door! how is monday for you? the others days i'm already quite busy or next week, let me know!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now