Story time event, July 6 @ 1:30-3pm

(2 Posts)
AJAngsley Mon 29-Jun-15 17:52:27

Monday, July 6 @ 1:30-3pm
Toddler storytime

My name is AJ Angsley and I'm a new children's author now living in London. Would love for your little one to join for a storytime event AND also filming on a American TV show called house hunters international. Check it out at http://www.hgtv.com/shows/house-hunters-international. We will be filming the storytime so you will be on American TV. smile

I will be reading some books to my alphabet board book series. These are hardcover boardbooks introducing toddlers to letters of the alphabet and growing their imagination, creativity, and values. More info at www.ajangsley.com

Perfect for babies to 4 year old! We will also have a coloring activity after.

We have availability for 6 toddlers plus caregivers. To reserve your spot, please email me at ajangsley@gmail.com. Please be sure that you can set aside that time for this commitment. For outfits, no logos/branding of any sort. Thanks.

Location: Islington waterstones on the green or piacha on upper street. We will let you know closer to the date.

AJAngsley Tue 30-Jun-15 15:20:51

Sorry! Time change to 10:30am-noon at waterstones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now