Good Tutor

(5 Posts)
Anniemac05 Fri 19-Jun-15 13:15:59

Hi All

Please I need help on finding a good tutor for my 10 year old son, he a little bit behind of this English & Maths and needs pushing more and to give him more confidence which he lack. I will really appreciate your help.

Thank you

IslingtonCamdenHaringeyWestmin Mon 22-Jun-15 10:03:31

Hi Anniemac05,
I know nothing beats a good recommendation, but there are a number of English and Maths teachers in our Tutors section.

local.mumsnet.com/islington/private-tutors

bananacakeplease Tue 07-Jul-15 15:06:12

Hi, I was just looking through the Summer section and when I saw this, I remembered your post.
Might be worth a look.
local.mumsnet.com/islington/summer-holidays/236593-summer-courses--literacy-numeracy-and-drama

xxx

goldenbell Tue 07-Jul-15 15:33:58

I know a few people that send their kids here. www.explorelearning.co.uk. and they all seem happy with the progress. They also seem to divide up the lesson time for English and Maths depending on strengths and weaknesses.

hanabanna Tue 07-Jul-15 15:40:43

Here's a holiday club I just spotted that will seriously give English a good boost. local.mumsnet.com/islington/holiday-clubs/468589-exam-busters-7-and-11-literacy-courses

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now