Win a place at Junior Gunners’ screening of Chelsea v Arsenal

(7 Posts)
inreallife Thu 27-Feb-14 12:01:29

For those Gooners not making the trip to the Stamford Bridge, on Saturday 22 March, we’ve teamed up with Arsenal to offer the next best thing – the chance to watch a live screening of the match at Emirates Stadium.

The event will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of the club’s young supporter scheme the Junior Gunners, and there’ll be stacks of fun activities on offer to mark the milestone. High-tech football equipment will give fans a chance to measure their shooting power and accuracy, there’ll be an arts and crafts and Arsenal mascot Gunnersaurus will be in attendance. There’ll be lots of giveaways too.

The screening has been arranged for members of the Junior Gunners, but we’ve got a family ticket to give away to youngsters aged 4-16 accompanied by a parent(s) or guardian(s). (2 children & 2 adults or 3 children & 1 adult)

To win the chance to go along, just answer this question:

What was the score when Arsenal played Chelsea in the league at Emirates Stadium earlier this season?

a) 0-0
b) 1-1
c) 3-3

For more information on Arsenal’s Junior Gunner scheme visit www.alwaysaheadofthegame.com/junior

On Friday 14th March we will randomly pick the winner from all those with the correct answer.

bananacakeplease Thu 27-Feb-14 12:26:22

a) 0-0

izzy32 Thu 27-Feb-14 12:27:34

a) 0-0

CroqueMadame1 Thu 27-Feb-14 12:35:01

a) 0-0

inreallife Fri 14-Mar-14 07:05:46

We took everyone with the correct and randomly picked a winner...

So a big Congratulations goes to...

CroqueMadame1

CroqueMadame1 Fri 14-Mar-14 18:16:19

Thank you!!

inreallife Sat 15-Mar-14 07:11:40

Hi CroqueMadame1,
Did you get my PM?
Can you email me at islington@mumsnetlocal.com so I can give you the details.

Thanks,
Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now