Daytime Picnic 27th August 2008

(4 Posts)
MrsBakerGirl Thu 14-Aug-08 16:44:13

Hello Mums

Myself and Ladface are netmums as well as mumsnetters. We are actually co-ordinators of netmums meetups for Ruislip. We have been lucky enough to meet a lot of people through both sites and had some good daytime and evening meetups.

We are arranging a daytime meet on the 27th August at Church Fields Park in Rusilip (entrance Midcroft by the garage)12-2. It is our first official meet up with a view to mums in the area getting to know each other!

We would like to invite Hillingdon mumsnetters along to the picnic. Just bring a rug and some food!

Hopefully we will see you there!

Will keep you updated of any further info/changes on this thread.

Rimple Fri 15-Aug-08 22:14:34

Hello,

I have a 7 month old daughter and would love to come along to the picnic. Is there an age group to your meet? I am new to mumsnet and look forward to meeting you mums then

Rimple
grin

MrsBakerGirl Sat 16-Aug-08 09:43:19

Hi Rimple

No particular age. We have anything from 3 week old babies to 10 year olds coming at the moment.

We look forward to seeing you there Rimple.

I am sure you will meet some lovely ne mums.

BlimeyOReily Tue 09-Sep-08 13:25:18

Hi mrs BG,
sorry for being so rude and not replying to your picnic post! It was nice to meet you again at the picnic, if brief cos i got there late. Shame about the weather, but that could be considered a decent day judging by this summer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now