Hi, I am a new usborne books organiser!

(7 Posts)
chloemegjess Tue 22-Jul-08 18:20:39

Hello. Some of you know me, or will meet me on thursday. But anyway, I have just become an Usborne books organiser, which means basically, I can take orders locally for the books, and can show you a selection and the catalgoues etc.

I am having an "open house" at my home on saturday, for anybody to come and have a look, just a very informal day where you can just pop in for a chat, or order some books, or book a party or just get a bit of information about the books. There are a few special offers that you can only order through me, and are not avaliable anywhere else.

If anybody is interested in coming on saturday, or would like to arrange to see the stuff another time if you can't make saturday, please let me know by email: jennifer_webb@hotmail.co.uk

chloemegjess Thu 24-Jul-08 20:46:32

Hello. I am afriad saturday has now been cancelled, for various reasons. (sorry)

However, on thursday evening, I am going to have an Usborne books at home party, at my house, where you will have the chance to look at some of the books and catalogue. You don't need to order anything, just come along for a nice evening if you want!

We will have some wine and nibbles, so would be a good chance to come along and chat to some other mums and have a good night.

Let me know if you are interested in coming along!

MrsRecycle Fri 25-Jul-08 08:23:09

hi chloe - not sure I can do Thursday (its my last day at work so am having a leaving drink). But hope it goes well.

chloemegjess Fri 25-Jul-08 12:31:00

ok no worries, have a good time.

chloemegjess Sun 27-Jul-08 18:55:16

Anybody else fancy coming along?

I think I have gone in to this at the wrong time of year! So many of my friends and family are away!

BlimeyOReily Tue 29-Jul-08 20:59:09

Sorry can't come Thurs - MMR due...
I'm sure business will pick up after the summer. My mum used to sell Usbourne and enjoyed it. They do do very good books for kids. Good Luck!

chloemegjess Sun 03-Aug-08 22:00:26

Well the party went well anyway and I met my first target!

If anybody is interested in holding a party (you get 10% free books if the overal party takes over £100) or knows of anywhere who would like a stall at an event, please let me know.

You can also see the catalogue on the website and tn order through me, which means you can still benefit from my special offers and free postage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now