A group for children with special needs.

(2 Posts)
LittleSpecials Mon 26-May-14 20:21:03

Hi everyone, A parent that attends my group asked me to post on here, to let all parents know about the group I run. The group is for children with special needs on a Saturday afternoon 2pm-3.30pm. These sessions are all free of charge and are for parents, child and siblings. The group aims to provide support and guidance to parents along with a fun and safe environment for the children to play in. We have a huge range of activities for all ages, and every saturday provide a life skills activity such as teeth brushing, sandwich making, making a fruit salad etc. We are a new group and are open to supporting everyone as much as we can. The group is run by myself and my Mum who work in local special schools and have 20 years experience between us. We are in the local area Oak Farm Library every saturday. Any questions please ask. Thank you smile

Ocean369 Sun 10-Sep-17 22:18:53

Hi! Just wondering if this group is still running? I have a special needs 12 year old but he may be too old?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now