can anyone advise me please?

(1 Post)
Rachellefresnoza Tue 11-Mar-14 20:11:19

hello, i live in a privately rented property in Hillingdon, and my landlord has given me a two months notice to move out. Does anyone know of any landlords in the Hillingdon/Uxbridge area that accept part working/dss? I am looking for somewhere long term, 3 bedrooms. I have young children and one in high school. It is so difficult having to uproot their lives again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now