new to inverness

(2 Posts)
samantha25792 Tue 28-Oct-14 07:12:37

Hi I've just recently moved to dingwall with my partner. I don't no anybody as I'm not from here wondering if there were any mum's in the area that fancied a chat and maybe meet up with the wee ones. I have an 11 month old little girlsmile. I drive as well so getting to surrounding areas wouldn't be an issue

Overunbydinosaurs Wed 05-Nov-14 19:03:35

I moved here about a year ago. Have a 3 year old and a 6 week old. Only recently started to get to know the area as was working full time until mat leave. I'm in Nairn so quite far from you.

Inverness is a nice sized city. So far the child orientated things we've been doing have been various events at Eden Court, the Highland Wildlife centre, Landmark, and for some reason my son loves Simpsons Garden Centre! There is soft play at Inshes Retail park (playzone) and next to Asda (Frankie & Lolas). The latter is pretty new and the cafe is good.

A Highlands and Islands meet up would be good but it might be better suggested on the main site somewhere as this local site is hardly used unfortunately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now