very quiet on here

(37 Posts)
BLOO3Z Wed 26-Sep-12 09:58:11

Its very quiet in here or are we just a lot of lurkers here in Inverness..

InVeryveryBadTaste Tue 16-Oct-12 17:27:12

did you not see it Wallace? The whole "scottish being too scottish" malarky, the uproar is caused etc etc etc.
Anyway a lot of people reported it (including me) and it spawned a whole new thread complaining about MNHQ's handling of it.

Anyway, on a brighter note would be good to have a highland threadgrin

InVeryveryBadTaste Tue 16-Oct-12 17:27:49

KFC - thats the one!

KentuckyFriedChildren Tue 16-Oct-12 17:45:09

Twas rather rude aye.

Wallace Tue 16-Oct-12 19:19:54

I didn't read that thread - saw the title and ignored

[wise old mnetter with 9 years under her belt emoticon]

Wallace Tue 16-Oct-12 19:24:28

Actually just to lazy to bother reading anything serious

FateLovesTheFearless Tue 16-Oct-12 19:27:24

Hello fellow ness folk. Long term mner here too. About 7 years. Highland would definitely be better. Aside from here I don't think I have bumped into any other Invernesian about the mn board smile

poachedeggs Tue 16-Oct-12 19:39:01

Haha Wallace you've got the knack. I get sucked into that sort of thing like a hun into a pram fight really easily so just as well I missed it smile

Interesting that a few of us have materialised with this thread, hopefully we'll collect more if we keep it active for a bit!

oricella Tue 16-Oct-12 19:43:44

I saw that thread and, not being scottish, found the level of emotion on both sides quite astonishing. I have a theory that the mood in the Highlands on independence is very different from the Central Belt; would it really make a difference being 'ruled' from Edinburgh than from London?

SpookyRumours Tue 16-Oct-12 21:42:16

Wow I can't believe how busy it's been on here today grin. Agree a highland board would be better.

daimbardiva Thu 18-Oct-12 19:45:06

I reckon Highland would be best too - I've got Inverness in my address but definitely not in the city though. Like you Kentucky I'm in the sticks but not the far away sticks...

valerievalerian Fri 15-Mar-13 17:48:56

only just noticed that people have posted on here, it was just so quiet that I have not checked back for awhile..I am kinda near to Inverness.

valerievalerian Fri 15-Mar-13 17:52:00

I agree too a highland thread would be good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now