helllo

(12 Posts)
hollybear Wed 30-Jun-10 17:29:32

Hi kveta, yes thats me I'll send you a message in facebook x

kveta Tue 29-Jun-10 13:31:43

hi hollybear, are you AW on the LLL/NCT fb groups? I'm FL, who set up the LLL group
Anyway, just wanted to say that the bumps and babes went a bit FUBAR last thursday - 3 of us turned up at varying times, but never quite managed to bump into eachother! I can't go to the one next week, but will be at LLL on friday, probably a bit late, as I normally finish work at 2.30. Maybe see you around!

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:54:18

Thanks you're a star! Maybe I'll see you around!

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 13:51:03

nope! there's a fb page if you want more info - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=114565374439

also, if you're bfing, there's a clinic/support group on tuesdays at the herts and essex hospital - they like having experienced mums along, and it's good to have a little moan and get baby weighed. likewise, the LLL bishops stortford is nice! (has a fb page too - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=121857364505836)

I've heard there is a netmums group in stortford too, but haven't dared venture that way

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:47:05

Sounds good. Do you have to be a member of NCT to go along?

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 13:44:37

oh, that's one of the things we never made it to - now I'm back at work, so probably never will!
the NCT bumps and babes is thursday afternoons in M+S cafe - next one will be next week (they are every other thursday) - I try and get along to the end of it! it's nice for 1st time mums anyway

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:21:54

No I haven't been to much yet...except baby rhyme time at the library. I need to get out more!
Arm so dead .....shes been so overtired I cant bear to wake her!

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:17:45

Hi, (typing one-handed as lo is asleep on the other one!)
I'm just outside Stortford. Kveta - I also moved out from London a couple of years ago. I have a 5 month old girl.
How old are yours?

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 12:31:35

ooh, my DS is 8.5 months. (if you've been to the BF clinic or NCT bumps and Babes at all, I may have met you )

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 12:26:49

Hi, (typing one-handed as lo is asleep on the other one!)
I'm just outside Stortford. Kveta - I also moved out from London a couple of years ago. I have a 5 month old girl.
How old are yours?

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 10:25:58

Hi, I'm in stortford! are there any other stortford/dunmow/harlow/mountfitchett folks around?

mehdismummy Thu 27-May-10 19:04:02

hi all is there anyone that lives near harlow?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now