Beginners' yoga

(9 Posts)
GreatGooglyMoogly Sun 14-Jun-09 19:58:11

Does anyone know of any Beginners' Yoga classes on weekday mornings in St Albans? TIA.

alibubbles Mon 15-Jun-09 09:28:26

Have you looked atThe Yoga hall?

GreatGooglyMoogly Mon 15-Jun-09 10:05:47

Yes, thanks ali. Unfortunately they only do Beginners' classes on weekday evenings and Saturday mornings. I wanted something on a weekday morning when DS2 is at nursery school!

Longtalljosie Fri 17-Jul-09 13:35:21

If you can make it up the road to Redbourn they do it at the village hall there on a Friday morning. Barbara who does it is lovely and it's completely suitable for beginners.

www.yogapathway.f2s.com/

newgirl Fri 17-Jul-09 13:44:59

nuffield health club do very good classes - non peak membership is very reasonable - they are doing special summer offers at the mo so you could try?

trestle arts have a yoga teacher there but not sure what time of day

Longtalljosie Fri 17-Jul-09 16:59:48

Do you know how much the off-peak is, newgirl? Their website looks lovely

newgirl Fri 17-Jul-09 23:14:21

i dont im afraid as i go on a peak family membership - now and then posters go up advertising it and it was £45 a month last time - call them and they will give you lots of free passes to encourage you to go!

Longtalljosie Sat 18-Jul-09 08:26:25

Well this will be part of the post-pregnancy fitness drive, and I note the creche is for 12 weeks onwards, so it'll be around Christmas I guess, but I'm quite keen, having seen it!

GreatGooglyMoogly Mon 24-Aug-09 14:08:10

Brilliant thanks LTJ, I will look into Redbourn!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now