Children's music groups (afternoons)

(5 Posts)
GreatGooglyMoogly Mon 04-Aug-08 21:19:53

Does anyone know of any children's music groups in the afternoons that are suitable for a 4 year old?

JLo2 Tue 16-Sep-08 14:07:22

We used to go to Monkey Music, which we loved. Obviously it depends on the teacher but might be worth a look. I seem to remember you could go for a trial session to see how you got on.
www.monkeymusic.co.uk/location.php/St_Albans,_Hemel_Hempstead_and_Berkhamsted/15

Jacqinthebox Tue 07-Oct-08 00:05:02

Hi there,
Check out [www.jacqinthebox.com]. I run these sessions in Boxmoor and there are afternoon sessions every Friday afternoon for 0 to 4 year olds.

All drop-in basis so no termly fees at all. Just come as you please if it pleases you!!

JLo2 Thu 16-Oct-08 17:59:48

I knew there was another one and I came across the details today! I haven't been to this group but know the lady who runs it and have heard good reports. All sessions are in St Albans
www.ticktockmusic.co.uk

GreatGhoullyMoogly Fri 31-Oct-08 11:16:17

Thanks so much everyone. Sadly DS1 ended up having to go to school in September instead of the anticipated January so he doesn't have afternoons free anymore. Once he is properly settled I will try to find him something musical for after school instead

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now