Calling any Harpenden Mums!

(3 Posts)
soliv Tue 15-Jul-08 10:05:46

Hi there

We're moving from London to Harpenden on 8th August with our twin girls who are 4 and a half years old.

They'll be starting reception in September (hopefully at either Crabtree or High Beeches, we're on the waiting lists at mo!) and i would love to meet some local mums with children who'll also be starting at either school in September so that they will have a friendly face when they start!

They're quite shy girls and i think the idea of 'big school' is scaring them a bit, and what with the whole move away from everyone and everything they know, it'd be a massive help.

I also don't know anyone in the Harpenden area and would love to get to know some local mums and hopefully indulge in some coffee and choc cake mornings!

Thanks a lot.

Bela

Swedes Thu 17-Jul-08 11:05:16

bumping for you

I live in Harpenden too. I have four children but none of them are about to start school so sorry I can't help with that.

Good luck with your move and CAT me if you ever need to.

soliv Thu 17-Jul-08 12:07:12

Thanks for that, v kind of you.

I'll definitely CAT you nearer the move time to get the lowdown on any groups/activities going on over the holidays so that the girls can get to make some friends (and me too!).

Thank you so much for your kindness.

Bela

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now