Hatfield mums ( and surrounding)

(5 Posts)
wafflesandicecream Sun 06-Aug-17 18:39:07

Hi, I've posted before about moving to the area and had a tonne of help ( very greatful!)
I've now found a flat and I move in the next couple of days.
I'm moving from near Durham/ Newcastle so obviously going to be a little on my own so wondered if there where any groups or planned meet ups or even just any local mums who could use an extra friend?
I'm 28, I have an almost 8 year old, I'm not interested in wild nights out ( I don't drink) more of a coffee book and food kind of girl!

browneyesblue Mon 07-Aug-17 09:14:31

Hi 😀 I'm local, with 2 DSs (7 and 4), although I am a little (ahem) older than you!

I don't know of any planned meet-ups locally, but I'm happy to meet for a coffee if you'd like? Just PM me and we can exchange details.

Have you got a school place? Been for a visit? Is your DC excited about the move? My 7 year old is pretty active, and there are plenty of activities locally to keep him busy!

Fairybella Tue 08-Aug-17 08:39:52

Hi I'm local too with 7 and 2 happy to meet up plus have some time off coming up

WhenIGrowUpIWantToBeAPenguin Tue 08-Aug-17 09:40:02

Hi Waffles, I'm Hatfield too, would be more than happy to meet up for a coffee and chat! I'm sure you're madly busy getting the move all sorted, but drop me a message once you're settled and I'm sure we can set something up if you'd like smile

LancashireTea Sun 13-Aug-17 22:06:17

Hi Waffles, I'm in Welwyn Garden City, so only five minutes away. I'm 32 and have a 2.5 year old DD. It can be daunting moving down here when you're a northern girl (I have plenty of experience of that!)
Hope the move went) goes well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now