Childcare in St Albans

(4 Posts)
RMarieClaire Thu 02-Mar-17 21:13:28

Hello, My DH and I are looking at moving out of Clapham to St Albans, with the intention of having a baby ASAP! However, both of us work in London and I will be returning to work. Is St Albans good for day care options? Are there plenty of spaces at nurseries? We're also looking at Reigate, but my instinct tells me St Albans will be better as a young family. Would love some help from mums in the know! Thank you!

andwhatbecameofthemonkey Fri 03-Mar-17 13:54:26

There are several private day nurseries dotted around St.Albans town centre and a few on the outskirts not sure about childminders 😁

Wigeon Fri 03-Mar-17 21:13:27

There's a St Albans mums Facebook group which you could join for everything you'd possibly want to know. There are also lots of past threads on here about St Albans because it's a classic place for people to move out of London to, then start a family and commute back into London grin.

There are loads and loads of nurseries in St Albans, because there are loads and loads of parents and young children there. Not sure about spaces.

Wickedgirl Wed 22-Mar-17 06:53:14

I work as a nanny and childminder, there are lots of different childcare options in St Albans

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now