School Gate SET: Free Half day skills training workshop in Hemel Hempstead

(5 Posts)
YoungHertsMum Tue 06-Dec-16 16:26:20

Are you a mum with a background in Science, Engineering & Technology (SET)?
If your child is at primary school and you are interested in promoting SET and maths education then come along to this •FREE• Half Day Skills Training workshop 9.30 am - 1.30 pm on •Wednesday 14 December•

On offer

● Full briefing on career development opportunities
● A free assessment and coaching from qualified StrengthsFinder coach, Dr Jan Peters - you will be a sent a profile assessment to complete in advance of the session.
● Chance to network with like-minded parents

School Gate SET could boost your prospects and your children’s education!

Event start 9.30 am- Event finish 1.30 pm

Lunch and refreshments provided!

•Interested?•
Call me, Lisa Ward 07450 052499 to book your place.
Priority will be given to parents on a career break

•Can’t make it?•
Please email lisa@schoolgateset.org.uk and we will add you to a list for forthcoming sessions in Herts in the new year.

Priority for the training sessions will be given to parents/carers with a SET background who are currently on a career break or working part-time. Resources shared through the School Gate SET network are available to all: www.schoolgateset.org.uk

Doris3 Wed 07-Dec-16 09:50:07

I'm going. Sounds great!

YoungHertsMum Wed 07-Dec-16 10:50:11

Doris3 - Fantastic - Have you contacted Lisa by email or phone to confirm your interest ? - I am handling the web publicity on her behalf (Suzanne - YoungHerts Mum - assisting Lisa )

Doris3 Thu 08-Dec-16 16:38:39

Yes I'm all booked on. Thanks!

commclasses Tue 31-Jan-17 16:08:35

Boost your employability in five weeks ( adults only)
If you are planning to go back to work or change jobs and you would like help with improving your confidence and communication skills, effective CV writing, interview preparation and practice and guidance on job searching and applications, come on our five week course on Thursday mornings at Verulam School 9.30 am to 11.30 am from 23 Feb to 23 March. The course is run in conjunction with Herts Adult and Family Learning. Registration fee £5. To book a place email carole.heselton@verulam.herts.sch.uk or call 01727 754113.
www.bsvcourses.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now