(1 Post)
ireneadler101 Wed 27-Apr-16 14:22:52

Hi all,

We are in the process of purchasing a Victorian house in Watford, and are looking to do an extension out the back. We need to find an architect to draw up the plans - does anyone have any recommendations? Ideally we'd like someone who is used to dealing with older properties as we will be trying to make the extension as in keeping with the existing house as possible.


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now