11+ Tutor in Harpenden or St. Albans

(2 Posts)
londonkids Thu 28-Jan-16 20:44:18

I am looking for an 11+ tutor in either Harpenden or St. Albans or one that will come to your house. I would also be interested in any part-time or retired teachers or teachers on maternity leave who work at an independent school and might want to do some additional tutoring. It would be great to get a recommendation.

Breadbin9 Fri 29-Jan-16 13:13:25

Hi londonkids

So my husband runs a tutoring company focusing on St A and Harpenden and I know he has a few 11+ tutors (who come to your house). It's his biz so I don't know much detail, but if you're interested his company is called Tutorwise - you'll find the website if you Google for it. His name is Will and you can mention me (Christina) if you do contact him. The first step is a free consultation before you sign up to anything.

Hope that helps. Good luck with it - I know it can be tricky (that's why Will set the business up as it can be so stressful trying to find someone good and reliable).

Christina

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now