Babysitter and guidance Required in Leavesden/Abbots-Langley

(2 Posts)
sabaahsank Sun 04-Oct-15 20:09:13

Hi,

I have 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl and I need to visit town for an evening out and require a babysitter for a few hours.

My children have never had a babysitter before ever and i am concerned how to bring in a trusted babysitter to cater for them while i am away. I will leave around 6pm that evening and the kids usually sleep by 7 so how do i manage?

Can anyone recommend a crb checked and ofsted babysitter for my area of Abbots Langley/Leavesden?

Is it worth asking the babysitter to come in a few days earlier to get my children acquainted?

All help will by appreciated.

sabaahsank Sat 17-Oct-15 17:40:24

Hi,

I have 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl and I need to visit town for an evening out and require a babysitter for a few hours.

My children have never had a babysitter before ever and i am concerned how to bring in a trusted babysitter to cater for them while i am away. I will leave around 6pm that evening and the kids usually sleep by 7 so how do i manage?

Can anyone recommend a crb checked and ofsted babysitter for my area of Abbots Langley/Leavesden?

Is it worth asking the babysitter to come in a few days earlier to get my children acquainted?

All help will by appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now