(3 Posts)
NewToHitchin Tue 21-Jul-15 14:50:31

We are new to Hitchin. Where do I take my son for vaccinations? Where We lived before we used to see the paediatrician but I think here some GP's might do it. I know all the discussion for and against vaccination. Just need a Peadiatrician or GP in Hitchin that specialises in paediatrics. Thanks for any advice.

bruffin Tue 21-Jul-15 15:06:51

Just register with a local GP. They will send out letters when vaccines are due. If your children are in secondary school then the vaccines that are due at that age will be done through school. School will send out a letter when those vaccines are due and the school nurse will come into school and do those.

Rainbow44 Tue 21-Jul-15 18:54:08

I echo what op has said.. You can register with a local gp practice. I would then advise booking an appointment with a practice nurse and they will advise what vaccinations your child needs..if you have a red book ( child health record ) you should take this along to the appointment as this will have a record of your child's previous vaccinations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now