Cleaner in harpenden

(4 Posts)
Clarey360 Wed 24-Jun-15 11:14:52

Hi all

I'm new to harpenden having just moved here from Sydney with my 3 little babies so will probably be looking for lots of help and this looks like a good place to start :-)

My immediate problem is I'm in desperate need of a cleaner and I don't know where to start. I've had bad experiences with agencies in the past so would love to steer clear if possible. Does anyone have any recs? Someone that ironed too would be fantastic but not a deal breaker if they're any good.

Any help gratefully received.

youmaycallmeSSP Wed 24-Jun-15 14:40:25

I can make a recommendation for someone who does cleaning and ironing (and babysitting too!) but I don't know what her availability is right now. I'll PM you her number.

londonkids Mon 14-Dec-15 09:50:19

Dear youmaycallmeSSP,

Please could you PM me her number as well. I am moving to Harpenden tomorrow and need a regular weekly cleaner.

Thank you very much.

Lily

sharo39 Mon 14-Dec-15 13:10:16

I'm a cleaner and is looking for a job in Harpenden.i have excellent references and at the moment works as a housekeeper and nanny..if interested, inbox me please..many thanks..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now