Working parents out there?

(3 Posts)
charlene1981 Sun 21-Jun-15 22:45:53

Still looking to hook up with other working parents with under 5's in the Watford or near Watford areas once in a while, just be nice to share experiences of being a working mum with someone else once in a while and potentially have play dates for my son as he is currently an only child. I get to talk to people on these online forums, but usually it frazzles out and they disappear. I did try to organise a meet up last month, but unfortunately my son was ill so had to cancel. Trying to organise a coffee meet up next month instead. I am shy so not promising to be the hostess with the mostest, but would be nice to meet up with other parents in the same boat and hopefully click as future friends. Any msg me back if you are interested, but warning my availability is mainly weekends and rarely during the week

charlene1981 Fri 03-Jul-15 07:56:38

Arranging a weekend meet up in the local park next week, be great to hear from you if you think you can make it

www.facebook.com/events/669236683175916/

charlene1981 Wed 22-Jul-15 05:55:18

Doing another meet up on Sunday 23rd August, same place meeting up around 11.30am, contact me if you are interested

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now