Looking for pre school before starting Kingshott, Hitchin

(6 Posts)
Moomin76 Fri 20-Mar-15 10:19:32

Hello, we've just moved to Letchworth and I'm looking for a pre school for my four year old until September when she will be starting at Kingshott. We are happy for pre schools in hitchin or Letchworth. If there are any Mums out there who have little ones starting at Kingshott this September it would be great to hear from you.
Thanks! We've been here for a week now and still snowed under with boxes, but enjoying exploring Letchworth and Hitchin��

Milco Thu 26-Mar-15 22:57:10

Welcome to Letchworth Moomin! It's lovely here grin - glad you are enjoying exploring.

My DCs are at St Chris, and the Monte (nursery) there is lovely. You might have looked around it already? Not too sure what spaces they would have for the Summer term though.

That might be your issue as quite a lot of places may be full already. Before St Chris both mine had shortish spells at the Early Bird pre-school at Westbury (there is also one in Norton). They take children from 2 until reception. Its a nice friendly place, and has the advantage of being more flexible in terms of what sessions it offers, though personally I think the St Chris Monte is hard to beat.

There are quite a few little preschools dotted around both Hitchin and Letchworth. Your local children's centre might be able to give you a list so you can see who has spaces. Good luck - hope you find somewhere which suits smile.

Moomin76 Mon 20-Apr-15 23:25:34

Hi Milco,

Thanks for your message. Yes, we had already looked at St.Chris and I loved it!
We've been really lucky and have a place for the summer term for our daughter. She has a settling in session tomorrow and is due to start on Wednesday. She's very excited! smile thanks for the advice, it made my mind up to give St.Chris's a call��

Moomin76 Mon 20-Apr-15 23:26:23

A callgrin

Sunflowerhelly Mon 08-Jun-15 18:24:52

Just thought I'd say hi, we are moving to Hitchin in the summer and our 4 year old daughter is going to be going to Kingshott in September.

Milco Fri 19-Jun-15 21:00:30

Just seen your last message Moomin. I realise I probably see you most mornings at the EYC drop off....but I don't know who you are!! Anyway, pleased that it worked out so nicely for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now