Thinking of moving to Royston....what's it like?

(3 Posts)
loveisagirlnameddaisy Thu 16-May-13 13:34:09

It's nice enough. I used to live there but moved away when I moved in with partner. Still have a house there which I rent out.

It's got a nice small town feel although the high street is a bit rubbish for shops and typically Tesco has taken over and affected the prosperity of the high street. I think the schools are okay although I've no experience of that. Afraid I'm not much help on the child front as I had my children after I moved away. There are a lot of nice properties there, it's commutable to Cambridge and London (one of my major reasons for living there) and it's pretty peaceful.

ozzyRed Wed 03-Apr-13 11:04:15

Should have also asked....it would be helpful to know a bit about things like what are the local schools like, activities to do with babies and child friendly places to visit.

ozzyRed Wed 03-Apr-13 11:00:15

Anyone out there who lives in Royston? We have an eye on a house there and I'd appreciate any insight into what the town like as a place to live?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now