We need to 'busy this board up!' Let's say hello!

(31 Posts)
NoCarbsBeforeBarbs Mon 01-Oct-12 10:27:41

I'll start off and hopefully can encourage some new posters!

I live locally with my Husband and we have two children, one Nursery aged and one in year 3.

We have lived here since i was pregnant with our first and really do enjoy the family atmosphere of Hertford!

We have at times looked to relocate further up to make commuting for my Husband easier, to gain a larger garden and have a studio for my work etc..... but always decide quickly not too as we remember how good the schools are and how settled we are :-)

MrsMallow Tue 26-Feb-13 20:25:35

Didn't know you were in Herts Olivia grin

On another note, I really must change this nickname..

OliviaMumsnetHerts Tue 26-Feb-13 20:44:25

Oh yes.
Mumsnet's Country Outpost grin

HeartyHerts Fri 01-Mar-13 09:08:01

Olivia - did you like the sweet potato brownies? I think it was you that was after the recipe. I need to make some more.

HeartyHerts Fri 01-Mar-13 09:09:03

So where are we going to meet up? How about Hertford as that is kind of mid-county? Unless we did ones for different areas.

SnowInMarchHeraldsTheApocalyps Wed 20-Mar-13 19:58:57

Just moving up to Watford.

Once I've finished drinking the gin left over from my house cooling - I'd love to get involved in a meet up.

What ages are everyone's DC?

inthevillage Sat 23-Mar-13 18:40:55

Hi to all SW Herts people!

Don't forget meet up at Coach House in Hunton Bridge 1030 Fri 5 April. I'll be there with my 5yo DD.

Hope some others can make it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now