Meeting mums in Watford

(2 Posts)
kentishcat Wed 19-Sep-12 20:28:43

Hi, my name is Sara, I have a 1 year old boy. I have recently moved to Watford I would like to get out of the house and meet other mums with babies In the area.

WatfordBoroughCouncil Tue 25-Sep-12 10:33:10

Hello – welcome to Watford! There are lots of great places to go and meet other mums in the town.

There are some fantastic Childrens Centres, which run free courses, and have drop in sessions – visit Childrens Centres in Watford to see the list of those in Watford.

Café Cha Cha Cha in Cassiobury Park is lovely – they have music sessions for babies on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. Visit Hartbeeps for more information.

Our two leisure centres – Watford CENTRAL Central and Watford WOODSIDE Woodside run swimming lessons for babies.

Visit the county website for information on parent and toddler groups in Watford. Parent & Toddler Groups in Watford

You can also visit our website for information on parenting courses, which can be a good place to meet other mums Parental Support

Also on our website you can find a list of all the park and playgrounds in the town, and if you want to sign up to our monthly ebulletin, we send out details of events and activities. Visit Signup

Hope this helps smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now