Looking for babysitter please!

(4 Posts)
mariasha11 Fri 14-Oct-11 21:07:23

I live in Wheathampstead and am looking for a babysitter for my 3 month old daughter. I'm flexible with days, but am looking for someone for 3-4 (ideally 11-3) hours 3-4 days per week. She normally naps at this time, so I'm looking for someone to watch her while I go out and run errands and spend time with my older daughter. Some evening babysitting, although rare these days, is also required.

Do you know anyone??

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Sat 15-Oct-11 17:35:18

i can do evenings but during the day I work (as a childminder)

HalleLouja Sun 16-Oct-11 09:49:46

Have you tried netmums, gumtree, childcare.co.uk. Also an advert in Tescos and the post office in the village might get you someone? If you join the yahoo groups for NCT St Albans and NCT Harpo toddler network you can ask there. People may know someone or have better ideas than me.

I was thinking of getting someone to help me in the evenings when DH is running late and it all falls to pieces and

mariasha11 Sun 16-Oct-11 18:56:01

Thanks Paula, but I do need someone more during the day.

HalleLouja - thanks, I've posted on netmums already and will do the others you suggest (just joined the yahoo groups). Thanks for the advice! Will keep looking...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now