Mums in St Albans who run their own business - want to meet up?

(3 Posts)
lawstudentmum Mon 11-Apr-11 16:16:35

Hi,

I am a mum but I also run my own business - my dd is a teenager so I don't meet other mums now in the playground - also I think that if you run your own business it means you have no time to meet anyone.

If you are interested in meeting up for coffee's and a chat about business ideas - contacts etc then I would love to hear from you.

I am new to this running my own business so it would be lovely to have the support of other mums that know the pressure of it all!

Natashik Fri 17-Jun-11 11:44:59

Hi,
I am not sure if its too late to answer your post.
We run a family business with my husband (now for 1,5 year).
Sometimes, you do need to meet and just chat with people who are in a
similar position as you are.

Our daughter is not a teenager yet. She is just 4. But you do not have time to meet other parents at the playground (anyway) when you have to grow both your daughter and your business...

What business are you in?

lawstudentmum Sat 20-Aug-11 00:14:18

Hi

I run a site called www.hertfordshire.educationrecycle.net - take a look ! and I live in St Albans, What do you do ? Anyway let me know if you want to start a small coffee group and we can get it started - all things start small - we can always bring children !?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now