Pregnancy yoga in Harpenden/Wheathampstead and surrounding area

(8 Posts)
RugbyWidow7 Mon 07-Feb-11 09:27:47

Hello,

I am 12 weeks pregnant and keen to start yoga as soon as is advised. I wondered if any ladies on here had attended and could recommend pregnancy yoga classes in the Harpenden / Wheathampstead area or close by?

Thank you

Ducktor Tue 08-Feb-11 10:56:08

Hi, there is an antenatal Yoga class in Wheathampstead run by an ex midwife. http://www.yogapathway.f2s.com/

I didn't try it (did antenatal pilates instead) but friends did and recommended it.

felcey Thu 10-Feb-11 15:50:22

I've been going to this class for a couple of weeks and can recommend it. Lady's name is Barbara and she is lovely. It's very relaxed and leaves me feeling on a high! Monday nights from 7.30.

pawsnclaws Fri 11-Feb-11 13:17:12

felcey is that Barbara the midwife who used to work at St Albans hospital? If so she is a friend of a very good friend of mine (retired midwife) and looked after me when I had ds1 some years ago. She's lovely - where is the class?

HalleLouja Mon 14-Feb-11 16:59:00

Its in the memorial hall Wheathampstead on Marford Road. Can also recommend Julie at the Verulam Clinic she is a midwife too and great classes - did baby yoga with her too.

RugbyWidow7 Wed 16-Feb-11 09:29:40

Thanks everyone, I'll definitely give this class a try ASAP. x

PinkFondantFancy Thu 02-Jun-11 21:09:18

Hi all sorry - I came to this a bit late! I live in St Albans but work in central London - does anyone know where I can go to an antenatal yoga class in St Albans that starts at an achievable time in the evening (say, 7:30 ish) or at weekends?

button17 Thu 07-Jul-11 11:06:44

PinkFondentFancy - If you are still looking they do pregnancy yoga at the Verulam clinic (in central St Albans) on Wednesdays 7-8pm, think there should be a new class starting next week if they can fill the spaces - give them a call. 01727 833100

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now